Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

2012 MSC Melody Cruise & Italy & France



2012 MSC Melody Cruise & Italy & France

Part 11 Section 3


Nanteuil En Vallee
Nanteuil is an attractive village to explore, with a mix of traditional houses - mostly in stone and some half-timbered - dating back at least to the 12th century.

Had an awesome lunch at a very quaint restaurant called Auberge de 'Argentor.
























Once we had our lunch I was taken to visit a wonderful Château in Verteuil – sur – Charente.















I must admit that I was having such a great time in the countryside that when I was given the opportunity to go to Paris for a day with all expenses paid – I declined.

Will spend my day in Paris one day in the future – actually that day will be on the 30th May 2013.

Will update the itinerary of my next trip soon.
  

Flight  to Cape Town on the 23rd March 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment