Pages

Thursday 5 September 2013

2013 Baltic Cruise - Part 10 - Copenhagen



2013 Baltic Cruise



Day 13 -  18th May 2013



Docked on time in Copenhagen and was looking forward to a good day in exploring the city  - six cruise ships in the harbour so coming in had a field  day taking pics but my excellent morning was not to last  - my day sure did not start out as I had hoped.

When I got to security so they could scan my cruise card to leave the ship - I was denied dis-embarkations – was told to report to reception – get to reception - oh my card needs to be magnetized again - so they issued me with a new card – off I went again down to security only to be denied a second time – now there are hundreds of passengers behind me wanting to get off – how embarrassing. An officer was called down to assist and he was most apologetic – it was a spot check from immigration and that I could leave the ship without my passport – my answer to that was no way – clear me to leave with my passport – 15 minutes later I was free to leave the ship with my passport.


Anyway I had a great day exploring the city and soon forgot my troubles of the morning. Copenhagen is beautiful city. As usual there are loads to see in a very short period of time. Tried to see as much as possible. 








































































































































































Next Port of call Amsterdam


No comments:

Post a Comment