Pages

Friday 18 January 2013

2012 MSC Melody Cruise & Italy & France



2012 MSC Melody Cruise & Italy & France

Part 6


We departed Las Palmas early evening and were on our way to Cadiz Spain – due to dock on the 6th March 2012. Two full days at sea.
As I had been before on the 2010 Cruise, I knew exactly where I wanted to explore; in 2010 we only managed to see part of the City, so here was my chance to see the part that we missed.

Arrived mid – morning to a foggy Cadiz and had to wait to enter port.
The Aida bella was ahead of us and once the fog cleared we had to wait our turn to dock.




















I had decided to explore on my own once again.


I love the architecture in Cadiz - very Moorish and ancient.



























On my way to the Castillo de Santa Catalina I walked through a beautiful public garden.








 

 













As we had docked late and were leaving late afternoon I tried to get in as much as I possibly could that I missed the last time round.





















So this was an excursion on the run.

I will let my pics tell the storey – enjoy.






I always wish these visits when on a cruise could be a little longer, but we make do with time we are given.

Next stop Palamos Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment